We have got you covered
A2T offer integrated tax help and lodgement. There’s no need to go to separate accountants for your business tax and personal tax needs. We will look at the whole picture when it comes to your personal income and business tax needs.
A2T can assist with:
- Income Tax Returns on behalf of individuals, companies, trusts and self managed super funds. We ensure lodgement is timely and outcomes best benefit you. We keep abreast at all times of the latest taxation legislation and ensure you are compliant and best advised.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) – this can be efficiently and seamlessly prepared throughout the financial year with the preparation of BAS and IAS as per ATO standards.
- Capital Gains Tax – can be minimised through careful management of your business and personal assets through a range of solutions. We can advise on effective solutions to ensure all available tax concessions are considered to minimise your taxes.
- Fringe Benefits Tax – we have up to date experience in this complicated area of taxation and our team specialise in solutions to ensure we can tailor salary sacrificing to suit you and your staff.
- General Tax Advice for your business as part of our ongoing commitment to you.
Income tax is never the same from year to year which is why we aim to keep you informed of any changes that may impact you.
While we prepare all required tax returns for business and individuals we also assist you in working out the best approach to significant investment or business transactions to ensure you do not pay any more tax than necessary.
We can help with all your tax needs including :
- Tax Rebates
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- Living Away From Home Allowances
- Salary Packaging
- Relocation Expense Packaging
- Tax planning and strategy development
- Rental Properties and negative gearing
- Retirement Tax Strategy and Advice
- Late Tax Returns
A2T offer online tax return preparation for those still wanting to prepare their return themselves but would like to have a registered tax agent review the return to ensure they are receiving the maximum refund they are legally entitled to. Our fees start at $49.50 for salary & wage returns with work related deductions. Additional fees are charged for more complex returns such as those with rental properties and capital gains and are noted in the online system.